WhatsApp is the most popular messaging apps in the world. It is basically laid on phone operating system like IOS, Android, windows phone etc. WhatsApp is the free app and you can send messages through phone’s internet. But now you can use WhatsApp on your personal computer. You can easily sync all of your chats data to your computer. Thus you can easily chat on your computer if it is suitable for you.
Here I share some basic steps to setup and using WhatsApp on your computer.
To download WhatsApp on windows computer as follows
Why you should use WhatsApp on PC
- Whatsapp is the free app.
- Very easy to connect computers.
- Whatsapp is accessible both on your phone and computer.
- It syncs both computer and phone at the same time.
- Easily share photos & videos, document, contact from your computer.
- You can do group chats with your friends family and colleagues with up to 256 people at once.
- You can customize your group name, notification and more.
- Send the file size up to 100mb.
How can I install WhatsApp on my computer?
Whatsapp is the amazing software which you could use on your computer. Whatsapp support on windows 8 and 10 operating system. To install it you need to the following step.
Step 01: Download WhatsApp setup file from the following site.
Step 02: Install whatsapp.exe file to your computer.
Step 03: Once setup is complete, open WhatsApp on your desktop.
Step 04: Scan the QR code and connect the phone to your PC.
Step 05: Now you can use Whatsapp on your computer.
How can I log out WhatsApp on my computer?
Now you are using the word most popular app on your computer. You can log out WhatsApp on your computer anytime.
Step 01: Click the menu button on the top site and you will see menu list appears.
Step 02: Just hit the Log out button and you successfully log out from your computer.
That is all and hope this post helped you to install WhatsApp on your PC. Please feel free to ask me any questions if you have through comment.
If you found this post useful, please share it Facebook, Twitter, or Google+.